-->

♔Asther territory² ツ

welcome Xiao чiиg memories on here_________★ i ♥ you :*

異國來訪 21-2-2011 開始計算

free counters
Free counters


我有选择爱谁的权力..

虽然我还不懂得什么才叫真正的爱情,但至少我懂得什么是认真..

如果,我能给你一个承诺...你会不会陪我到天涯海角...??

其实爱情就是简简单单两个人的幸福,而我们的幸福才刚刚开始...

只要相信爱情,那就不用逃避了.. ;只要相信爱情,幸福它就一定会靠近..

我相信我爱你,依然...始终...永远_____..



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

不爱的爱情,永远不会变坏,
所以,我们调情,我们暧昧,却永远不要相爱...

날 따라와~ ^.^

Translate

2012年6月15日星期五

I will be right here waiting for you :)

i very love tis song :)
loe so much
now i listening now :)
so enjoy it ~

Oceans apart day after day

And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now 

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' CrAzY

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' cRaZy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you



:)

Good afternoon :D

发帖者 ♥Xiaø Yiиg♥ 时间: 22:24
通过电子邮件发送BlogThis!分享到 X共享给 Facebook分享到Pinterest

没有评论:

发表评论

较新的博文 较早的博文 主页
订阅: 博文评论 (Atom)
Photobucket
Photobucket

TIME

ブログパーツ ハピネム

Photobucket

-My FB-

SOt'Bii Ying

Create Your Badge
Photobucket

你逗留了几久呗♥

Photobucket

SPECIAL ONE ♥

  • ✖Asther

V.I.P FRIENDZ ♥

  • ✖Aiko
  • ✖Baka
  • ✖Charlenee
  • ✖Chv
  • ✖CKY karyee
  • ✖Darlene
  • ✖Doris
  • ✖Eric Zai
  • ✖Erika
  • ✖Fiona
  • ✖Honey
  • ✖Jackson
  • ✖Jasmine
  • ✖Keat
  • ✖Kher Chyn
  • ✖Kyn Chang
  • ✖Leona
  • ✖Leymiyo
  • ✖Lky
  • ✖Machi
  • ✖Maymay Babyman
  • ✖Michelle tan
  • ✖Miko
  • ✖Miko Ooi
  • ✖Pkay
  • ✖Reiko
  • ✖Rica Wong
  • ✖Shini
  • ✖Snow
  • ✖Stephy
  • ✖Suee yee
  • ✖Yu-i-Chia
  • ✖YVONNE
  • ✖Zaiky
  • ✖丘育鳴
  • ✖小草
  • ✖敏儿
  • ✖李漾漾
  • ✖杨宝贝
  • ✖林泽勋
  • ✖活琳
  • ✖章柔柔
  • ✖金旭澤
  • ✖鈡湘蜜
  • ✖韩晓嗳
  • ✖馒头
  • ✖黄诗婷
Photobucket

chat with me ♥

Photobucket

Feedjit

Photobucket

♥


me

me&kelly

♥my self

♥Xiaø Yiиg

♥Xiaø Yiиg

♥brand me♥

♥Xiaø Yiиg

♥Xiaø Yiиg

♥Xiaø Yiиg
Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon
web counter
web counter

:D

面白ハッシュタグ案内所

おさるさんが時間をお知らせ

Photobucket

キラキラ★スターシャワー

Photobucket

Welcome :)

訪問ありがと~☆ヽ(∇⌒ヽ)(ノ⌒∇)ノ☆

Photobucket

song